Withdrawal Rule

Everything you need to know about our Company

A clear calendar month’s notice for withdrawal from the school rolls must be submitted in writing by the parents,failing which one month’s fee will be charged thereof. No allowances will be made for broken periods if withdrawal is to take effect within the last two months of the academic session or in the final term, in which case full fees for that term must be paid.

The concerned student’s T.C. (Transfer Certificate) can be issued only after One weeks of the receipt of the withdrawal application. The school-leaving certificate will not be issued unless all school dues are paid, and any library books or school property returned.