The school provides transport facility to the students through its own buses for bringing in students from different localities to the school and vice versa. Bus charges are paid along with the school fees.First Aid Box, Fire Extinguisherand lady attendant are made available is all the buses for the safety of children. Home pick and drop facility is for the children of class Nursery to class XII.
Rules for Transport :
- The students must reach their designated bus stops at least 5 minutes prior to the arrival of buses. Buses will not wait to pick up child.
- Leaving the school transport in the mid-session is not permitted, however, exceptional cases may be permitted.
- No student must try to board or alight a moving bus and must occupy vacant seats.
- When the bus is in motion, no student is supposed to lean out of the window.
- Shouting or misbehaving in the bus is strictly prohibited.
- Any damage of the seats or any other part due to deliberate wilfulness will be made good by the student.
- The bus will stop at the fixed stops only. Parents should not force the driver/conductor to divert/change the route.
- Parents will not indulge in any brawl/argument/fight with the drivers/conductors under any provocation. Any complaint against them should be reported to the Transport In-charge/Principal.
- Students will not be allowed to change the bus trip as per their convenience.
- Students are not allowed to get down at any other stops other than their designated stop.