Everything you need to know about our Company
- General Rules
- Every pupil of this School is required to have a copy of the Students Manual which must be brought to school on all school days. One should moreover make oneself acquainted with the rules and obey them.
- All pupils must reach the school well in time.
- Pupils are responsible for the safe custody of their books and belongings. The school will not be responsible for their loss.
- The school building and premises should be kept clean and tidy.
- Any damage caused to school property or properties owned by
- Being an English medium school it is expected that all speak English in the school premises.
- Pupils who do not abide by the rules and regulations of the school will be dismissed from the school even during the course of the academic year.
- Permission from the Principal is necessary for leaving the school premises during school hours.
- It is compulsory on the part of the pupils to participate in co-curricular and other activities of the school.
- Pupils in one class are not allowed to be in any other class even during the intervals.
- A student must have minimum of 90% attendance for promotion to the higher classes. A deficiency of 10% can be condoned by the Principal on medical ground.