We offer world class education at SHEMFORD School, Haldwani; to enable the students to develop their abilities & to help them hone their skills and talents.
The school admits the students for Classes I to XI. However the students may be considered for admission to other classes as well, subject to the availability of seats and as per the norms laid down by the state government or C.B.S.E., which are as under:
- A student seeking admission to any class in the school will be eligible for admission to that class only if he / she:
- Has been studying in a school affiliated to C.B.S.E. or any other recognized Board of Secondary Education in India.
- Has passed qualifying examination, making him / her eligible for admission to that class; Satisfies the requirements of age limits (minimum and maximum) as determined by the state Government.
Student offered admission are required to submit the following documents along with their Registration Form:
- 4 Passport Size Photograph & 2 joint photograph of parents with child, with name and class of the child at the back.
- Aadhar Card of Child and both the Parents.
- Original Transfer Certificate from previous school, which should be a recognized school, affiliated to the CBSE Board or State Board of Education. Transfer Certificate to be signed by DEO if transferred from other state.
- Evidence of passing the last class or promotion to the present class.
- A Medical Certificate from a qualified registered doctor, showing the record of vaccination/immunization etc. as well as mention of any particular ailment or health condition about which school ought to know.
- Birth Certificate issued by Nagarpalika/Civil Authorities.
- Proof of residence of the child (Ration Card/Aadhar Card/Voter ID/Passport)